DELTA uniter Index du Forum
DELTA uniter
Forum de la Team DELTA

DELTA uniter Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Walking Dead D3dx9 41.dll..rar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DELTA uniter Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement Line Up Européenne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pembrlaty

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 02:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Walking Dead D3dx9 41.dll..rar Répondre en citant

The Walking Dead D3dx9 41.dll..rar > urlin.us/1vu2b

The Walking Dead D3dx9 41.dll..rar, Rons Hydro Explosion

b266365cd2
10. Kapo View Profile View Posts 31 Jan, 2015 3:00am I tried all DX, from internet and also from game folder. Click on OK 9. Click Restart. Booting clean in Windows 8: 1. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup 3. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." Posted Nov 12, 2013 at 11:51am . At the start screen, type in "msconfig" and press enter 2.

Did you get the first one while installing the DirectX redistributable? I suggest you try installing the game during a clean boot. did you try varifying your game files. From 2013, when I last play this game I reinstalled windows many times, change gpu on other stuff, so Smile #8 . JNicolson Flag Hide thread Yeah, same as before: "DirectX Setup Setup could not download the file. After reboot, try installing the game to see if it works. #7 . Nixon Fury: Agent of SHIELD View Profile View Posts 31 Jan, 2015 2:54am Well, it obviously was working back in April 2013, as I can see that you have beaten the game from your achievements.What have you done to your computer since then? Have you messed with the registry, deleted any processes, or run any cleaner programs such as CCleaner? When you say you installed DirectX, do you mean you used an offline distribution package or the web-based updater? If you haven't done the DX online updater, then you should try that.My only other guess is that something is corrupted. Their just trying to help.

razzabastardabau_simulator_2013_full_indir_bedava-addsvakuumbed.rarCrossing Lines S01E04.aviLinda Hogan Hogan Knows Best.wmv.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 27 Avr - 02:29 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DELTA uniter Index du Forum -> Recrutement -> Recrutement Line Up Européenne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006